SMALL MOLECULE MANUFACTURING:
Chemically manufactured small molecules are the classic active drug substance that continues to be the "engine of growth" in the pharmaceutical industry. According to the IMS report small molecules share of the global oncology market had increased to 53% and biologics had declined to 47%. SYNRYN offers custom synthesis services to comprehensive list of small molecules that includes active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, drug intermediates, drug metabolites, analytical standards, reference standards and certified reference materials, chemical intermediates, chemical standards, and pharmaceutical impurities.We can synthesize a wide variety of fine chemicals and compounds for small molecule drug discovery from milligram to multi-kilo scale Custom synthesis of small molecules and fine chemicals is central to small molecule screening and small molecule drug development.Scientists in our modern analytical labs routinely design processes to produce materials in excess of 98% HPLC purity. We can easily adapt to meet your specific quality specifications. Whether your project requires milligram quantities or kilogram quantities, we can meet your needs. We handle challenging synthesis projects and are committed to responsiveness.
FULL TIME EQUIVALENT (FTE):
Full-time-equivalent (FTE) - a flat monthly rate which can be cost effective for larger scope projects. FTE assignments at SYNRYN are conducted by Ph.D. scientist working full time on the project. we provide the client with a project team dedicated to the client's needs for a specified period of time at a fixed rate per FTE and generally involve complex or longer-term projects. It is the most cost-effective & reliable way forward, in accelerating drug discovery as the collaboration includes providing consistent and reliable laboratory service, timely project startup and alteration to project is quick without the need to adjust a work order.
PROJECT STEPS UNDER FTE SERVICES:
- Send us your projects requirements at sales@SYNRYN.com
- We will assemble a dedicated research team to accomplish your research goals
- Under your supervision and management, the project starts
- You will have timely project updates, meetings, or reports as needed
- Final report and product delivery.
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT GUARNATEES:
- We will take comprehensive measure to safeguard and ensure the confidentiality of all projects
- We will not take up any similar projects for any other client for a mutually agreed period of time.
- We do not accept any contracts that would affect or conflict current work in hand of our clients.
- We will not sell any products that came from contractual research without the client consent.
Delivery of a drug candidate from the discovery stage to clinical phases requires a robust and well-defined process research and development plan. As per requirements, SYNRYN can either develop new synthetic routes from the beginning or modify and optimize processes provided by customers. SYNRYN Development scientists design novel or improved methods and processes suitable for medium to large-scale production. Our scientists possess expertise in a broad range of structural classes of molecules and are able to address a wide variety of chemical synthesis and production problems. Process Studies Include.
- Synthetic route scouting (Identify problems, non-compatible sequence and feasibility)
- Discovery and development of new process methodologies (new synthetic routes & optimization)
- Impurity synthesis & characterization
- Analytical Development
- Technology transfer and process justification document
The Technology Transfer report prepared by SYNRYN will be essential for successful transfer of drug candidates from discovery to clinical phase.